FINANCIAL SERVICES PROFESSIONALS SPONSORSHIP PROGRAM
Financial Services Professionals (FSP) is a non-partisan independent, volunteer association founded in 2015 to enrich the careers of its members by sharing the resources of a broad network of professionals in the financial services industry. Our 200+ membership represents a cross-section of industry professionals from the Federal Government, including Congress and regulatory agencies, and the private sector including corporations, trade associations, accounting firms, insurers, GR firms, law firms and academia.
The goals for FSP are to:
- Advance the excellence of professionals in the public and private financial services industry.
- Provide a pipeline of qualified, diverse candidates for public and private financial services positions.
- Build a strong, effective network of financial services professionals to support career development and business opportunities.
- Provide educational platforms and policy forums for the continued intellectual growth of professionals in the financial services industry.
- Provide a forum to enhance individual economic power through tangible business and professional advancement.
FSP has hosted a number of events since inception, including networking events and discussion forums with Members of Congress, Black-owned bank CEOs, senior level regulators and Hill staffers. In addition, FSP has built a resume bank of strong candidates for financial services industry vacancies.